There are the “arch rivals” of the 21st century, both built thanks to millions of advertising revenue. But which platform is really the best to advertise your business online: Google or Facebook?
We looked into the best way to decide which platform offers the best advertising results, by comparing the 2 on what really matters to marketers: reach, targeting and ROI.
Key Points To Take Away
• Facebook has a potential reach of 43,8% of all Internet users
• Google is the reach champion with a potential reach of 90% of all Internet users
• With interests and audiences, Facebook offers better targeting options than Google
• Google remains a stronger option for advertising to mobile users
• Advertising costs on both platforms really depend on what your objectives are
• Google offers a better advertising platform for immediate sales
• Facebook is best to build brand awareness and generate leads for future sales